I got aluminium case with UV-protection filter kit from ebay.
- It looks great due to semi-gloss black anodized aluminium coating.
- Very easy to install camera into it.
- Protection of camera lens and body.
- Shoe mount on top - great for dashcam use.
- 5 1/4" mount holes on the sides.
- It gives better grip for the camera.
- Kit filter shows severe vignetting.
- Shoe mount and 1/4" holes on the upper and lower sides are not aligned with optical axis of the lens.
- Suggested camera fixation method doesn't provide a solid result.
- Mic hole of the camera is blocked by the frame.